ARPL & Trade Test
A trade test is a test used to assess proficiency and skill level of an individual in any number of skilled trades. These tests may include written and/or skill demonstration sections. Skilled trades such as plumbing for carpentry require a unique set of knowledge and skills. This expertise separates a skilled labor from the general labor force. A trade test is an assessment of an individual and whether or not this person has achieved certain levels of knowledge within the context of a specific trade.
We are accredited to Trade Test the following:
- Plasterer & Tiler
So avoid long process to become a qualified Artisan and urgently contact us to avoid taking a long decision.
- A certified RSA ID Copy, If Foreign National – Work Permit and Passport.
- Updated CV & Service Letter confirming minimum of Four (4) years’ work experience in the applicable Trade or an affidavit to confirm work experience.
- Highest Qualifications obtained (Optional).
- Workplace Logbook (Signed and Certified by the mentor)
- Phase One and Phase Two progress reports (Year 1 & Year 2)
- Certified copy of N2 Qualification (Passed all 4 subjects)
- Certified copy of Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- A certified RSA ID Copy, If Foreign National – Study Permit and Passport
- If funded, provide learner contract and apprentice agreement